The Courser CXT was designed as a premium light truck commercial traction tire that provides trusted all-terrain performance with enhanced off-road durability. The CXT features variable full depth siping and a silica rich tread compound for enhanced wet and winter traction. The large tread element and blocky design help to resist abnormal wear while enhancing tread stability and durability.
- Large Surface Area Tread Blocks - Provide increased grip on and off-road while improving wear performance.
- Optimized Void-to-Rubber Ratio - The amount of rubber on the road is optimized to provide rough terrain traction and enhance on highway driving comfort and feel.
- Enhanced Upper Sidewall Design - The shoulder design increases off-road traction with side traction blocks and the circumferential raised rubber feature protects against sidewall abrasion and impacts.
- Large Shoulder Scallops - The scallops provide a "mud-scoop" effect for dependable off-road traction while giving the CXT a more aggressive look, to enhance the appearance of almost any light truck vehicle.
- M+S Rated
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.